No! Never use the acid. It is very reactive. Within a short period of time, it could burn your skin. It cannot be used as a drink as well. Thinning it down in water will not help. It would be most unwise to attempt neutralizing the acid on your own. Only an experienced chemist with professional equipment may do this properly. Dichloroacetic acid is only used in the beginning of the DCA production process. Please do not buy DCA Acid for medical purposes.
Journalists often do not know enough about the subject they attempt to cover! You must use the DCA in powdered form – never in acid/liquid form.
Posted in: General Questions